Stefano Rosselli is a freelance illustrator and visual designer based in Geneva. He cultivates a passion for drawing and anything related to aesthetic since his younger years. An unusual route, leading him by many byways, eventually brought him back on the path of visual design and illustration. Persevering autodidact, he draws his inspiration from everything around him and takes every opportunity to enrich his knowledge. Gradually, his patience and the quality of his work are rewarded by the trust placed in him by a growing and loyal customer base.
- Erste Bank (Novi Sad, RS)
- Thomson Reuters (Geneva, CH)
- The Swiss Red Cross (Basel, CH)
- LDES University of Geneva (Geneva, CH)
- Swiss Society for Research in Mathematics Education (Geneva, CH)
- The United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (Geneva, CH)
- 2020 > Bronze A'Design Award winner in 2019 - 2020 Graphics and Visual Communication Design Award Category
- 2019 > Featured illustration at the Houston Rockets Media Day
- 2018 > Featured in 'Pictoria Volume.2 | The Best Contemporary Illustrators Worldwide'
- 2013 > Winner of the 'AMP Your Firefox' contest in the 'complete theme' category