Stefano Rosselli is a freelance self-taught illustrator and visual designer, based in Geneva (Switzerland), whose specialties are digital illustrations, user interface themes, icon and logo design. His visual signature is defined by clean designs and colorful vector illustrations characterized by the use of simple shapes similar to what we can often see in paper crafts. Nature, characters, oniric scenes, sport, architectural constructions are some of his preferred aspects to feature in his works.
- Erste Bank (Novi Sad, RS)
- Waterfox Ltd (London, Uk)
- Thomson Reuters (Geneva, CH)
- The Swiss Red Cross (Basel, CH)
- LDES University of Geneva (Geneva, CH)
- Swiss Society for Research in Mathematics Education (Geneva, CH)
- The United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (Geneva, CH)
- 2020 > Bronze A'Design Award winner in 2019 - 2020 Graphics and Visual Communication Design Award Category
- 2019 > Featured illustration at the Houston Rockets Media Day
- 2018 > Featured in 'Pictoria Volume.2 | The Best Contemporary Illustrators Worldwide'
- 2013 > Winner of the 'AMP Your Firefox' contest in the 'complete theme' category